Monday 4 April 2016

Valued Opinion Earn extra bit of Money

Valued opinions is a survey site that rewards you with vouchers for giving your valued opinion. I first heard of valued opinions through the moneysavingexpert website when I was looking for ways of earning a bit of extra money. I decided to sign up which was quick and easy and found that valued opinions is one of the best survey sites you can join.

When I was signing up through there website I had to give them my personal information like name, address, telephone number and email. Next they sent me an email to open my valued opinions account. After I opened my account I had to answer a few questions about my household and then I was up and ready to receive survey invitations. There is also 8 to 9 other categories you can chose to fill in. You don't have to fill these in but if you do it can lead to more survey invitations.

Once you've signed up valued opinions will start sending you survey invitations to your email account. They can range form 5 to 30 minutes and you can be rewarded from 25p to £2. I usually get 3 to 5 surveys a week and they usually last between 10 to 20mins. When you complete a survey the amount rewarded will be in the pending credits section in your reward statement on your account. It takes no longer than 28 days for your pending credits to be put into your account. Every now and again if your lucky you might get invited to a two hour online discussion. If you complete these you can get rewarded around £25 but I have only ever received one invitation and I didn't qualify for it.

Duration of survey = reward for completing survey
5 to 10mins = 25p to 75p, 10 to 15mins = 75p to £1 and 20 to 30mins = £1 to £2

Once you have reached £10 in your valued opinions account you can exchange them for high street vouchers or donate it to a charity. The stores you can get vouchers for are Amazon, Argos, Tesco and 10 other stores. They can take up to 28 days to deliver. My first voucher took 4 weeks to deliver and my second only took 2 weeks.

Overall valued opinions is one of the best survey sites you can join as its easy to sign up, you get regular surveys and there are hardly any problems with there website. Its a great way of earning a bit of extra money if you've got a spare 20 minutes in your day. I usually get a £10 voucher once a month and they don't usually expire until 2017. The only thing I find annoying with valued opinions is around half of the surveys im invited to I get kicked out of. This is usually because the survey is only for a certain person like someone who drives or someone who has recently been to the cinema. Apart from that valued opinions is one of the best survey sites you can join and I would highly recommend this site to anyone who wants to earn a bit of extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.